New Uniform Reaction Reports

Want to make sure you are getting the latest updates on uniforms?

Make sure you are signed up to receive APFA Hotlines directly to your email...

Scroll down for Uniform Reaction Report form...

Guidelines to Follow for Uniform Reactions
1. Immediately remove any uniform items that you suspect have caused a reaction.

2. Consider seeking medical attention if you experience severe symptoms.

3. Fill out a New Uniform Reaction Report below.
(Include photographs if possible. Refer to the label and note where the item was made. Be as detailed as possible in your report.)

4. Contact the AA Uniform Call Center - Open Daily, 0700 - 1800 CST
(Regardless of whether you report a reaction, you will be given the option to wear the old uniform. If you don’t have the old uniform, you may wear pieces of comparable style and color.)
  • LAA - 1-800-VIP-CREW (#, 6, then option 5)

  • LUS – 1-800-872-7456 (2, 2, 5, then option 2)

Note: LUS calls will route through training registration, but keep following the prompts as indicated above.
5. We strongly suggest filing an IOD with your FSM, even if you do not plan to lose time as a result of your symptoms.

NOTE: If you are still in possession of your former uniform, please hold on to it until further notice, even if you have not experienced a reaction to the new one. If you feel uncomfortable wearing the new uniform, please contact the AA call center and advise them that you will be wearing the former uniform until the issue is resolved.


Uniform Reaction Report Form

Uniform Information

If on desktop, hold down the "Command ⌘" (Mac) or "Control Ctrl" (PC) key to select multiple items.

Please only select the "Submit" button once. After submitting your form, you will receive a submission receipt at the email address you provided above & notification that the form has been received. If you have any trouble submitting, please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further assistance.

Have a website question or need to report a broken link?